You can use your regular household items to make new things which will look absolutely smart.
1. DIY Sprinkler
You can make hole in old plastic water bottle to turn it into a sprinkler.
2. Thread Spool Box
Just use any spare shoe box and some nails fitted on it. It can make a great thread spool box. So you won’t forget your threads next time.
3. Tic Tac Containers as Ribbon Storage
You can turn your tic tac containers to store your ribbons.
4. Mug Sweater Out of a Sock
This hack work best for those who loves to drink warm tea or coffee but at the same time they don’t wanna burn their hands.
5. Plastic Bottle Bookshelf Organizer
You can use your old plastic bottles to use them as a book shelf organizer as shown in the picture above.
6. SHOWER HOOKS FOR YOUR CLOTHES AND ACCESSORIES
Shower hooks come in handy when you need to hang different things in your closet without the classical hangers.
7.USE A TISSUE BOX AS PLASTIC BAG STORAGE
8. COFFEE FILTER AS A FLOWERPOT LINER
9. POOL NOODLE USED AS A BED RAIL
Keep your kids in bed during the night with the use of a pool noodle.
10. STICKY POT-IT CLEANING
Use the sticky party of a Post-It note to get in between the tiny cracks of your keyboard.
11. ORGANIZE POWER CORDS WITH TOILET PAPER ROLLS
12. LEGO KEY HOLDERS
Baby wipes are best to evacuate antiperspirant stains